In order to obtain the maximum benefits of this exfoliant, it is fundamental to include as much skin as grape seeds, which are rich in antioxidant substances.
To prevent the aging caused by free radicals , we must follow a balanced diet and use cosmetic products with antioxidant properties, as is the case of this rejuvenating exfoliant.
In this article we explain in detail how to develop this simple cosmetic scrub with vitamin C and grape to get a firm, bright and wrinkle-free face.
A rejuvenating exfoliant?
If we want to fight the signs of age on our skin, we should peelourselves once a week to remove the dead skin cells and stimulate its regeneration, in order to keep skin revitalized and wrinkle free.
And to further strengthen the rejuvenating benefits of peeling , we will use this rejuvenating scrub with vitamin C and grape.
If we have oily skin , we can exfoliate it twice a week , while if it is dry or sensitive, we will only do it every 10 days.
Vitamin C is a nutrient with strong antioxidant power that stimulates the natural production of collagen , which provides the skin with the necessary elasticity to prevent wrinkles and give it firmness.
In this way it helps to prevent the marks of expression and to conceal those we already have or even to avoid that they do not increase them.
Vitamin C also brings a lot of luminosity to the skin and helps prevent and eliminate stains , making it a good remedy for people who have been exposed to the sun excessevely.
In general, we consume vitamin C as a supplement, in capsules or in tablets.
However, in this article we present the virtues of its local use to reinforce its benefits on the skin and to enjoy its powdered texture to make us a gentle but effective peeling .
We have heard about the rejuvenating properties of wine , which are due to the many health benefits that the grape brings.
- This fruit is rich in polyphenols, antioxidant substances that are mainly found in the skin and seeds .
This is why we must always consume and use the whole grape and, in concrete terms, the red or black variety.
- Another of its interesting components is resveratrol , an active ingredient that promotes the production of an enzyme responsible for delaying aging of cells.
- Grape seeds, rich in nutrients, we extract from them a precious oil that is becoming more popular for its healthy benefits and its cosmetic use.
It contains vitamins C, D and E, beta-carotenes and essential fatty acids which offer regenerative properties to the skin.
As much as possible we will use and consume ecological grapes , as it is one of the fruits that contains the most pesticides. These synthetic substances are harming us gradually and we should avoid it.
A homemade and natural exfoliant
This vitamin C and grape exfoliator is very easy to prepare, so that we can always do it when we want to apply it.
Moreover, it is inexpensive and 100% natural and is very effective.
- 1 capsule (1000 mg) of powdered vitamin C
- 2 grapes of organic grape, with their skin and their pips
These are the quantities for a single application, in order to best maintain the antioxidant properties of the exfoliant. We recommend that you prepare it before each use.
We prepare this rejuvenating exfoliator in a very simple way:
- Empty the vitamin C capsule into a mortar.
- Add the two washed grapes and crush them until a paste is obtained.
- Do not remove the seeds or the skin of the grapes because, as we said before, they are rich in antioxidants.
How to use it ?
Whenever we want to use this rejuvenating scrub we will have to follow the following steps:
- Moisten your skin with a little warm water to open the pores.
- Take a little of the preparation, about a hazelnut, then apply it on your face.
- Massage the skin gently, insist on the areas of the forehead, nose and chin.
- Wait a few minutes before you rinse the face so that the skin absorbs the antioxidant nutrients.
- After you have dried your face, always apply your usual moisturizing lotion .
- We recommend to do it at night , in case it irritates us a little skin.